Monday, February 25, 2013

A Budget of Trust 2013

I was asked by a non-christian friend; If one day you die and on that very day your spirit travel to another place... Not Heaven, not Hell but some other place with no God, no Jesus Christ. What will you do? Will you feel despair? I replied, "SO be it!" I trust in my God my Lord with all my Heart, all my soul... This is because while I'm living I can feel His presence and His blessings. All that, is worth it because I trust my God, Lord Jesus Christ!

Who do you TRUST?

The new Budget will continue the push into restructuring the economy to make it more dynamic and to help Singaporeans cope with rising living costs. The government is investing in healthcare and education, while rolling out more goodies to get firms to be more productive, even as it tightens foreign hires. Taxes will be raised for luxury vehicles and high-end properties.

The Singapore 6.9 million population white paper is about economic survival of this Nation, planning ahead into the future. To calm business community here, the Budget 2013 makes extra effort to help business innovation and survival. Same goes for faith and belief, a person need to Trust God to continue their following. The Singapore government need to let voters feel loved and taken care off - they must be real in order to win back citizens' trust or strengthen that trust.

Sometimes when I want to start a fire for barbecue, the wind puts it out. But when I try to keep the fire burning, wind keeps it going. So in the first situation, I label wind "BAD" because it spoils my plans; in the other, I label it "GOOD" because it helps me accomplish what I want to get done.

We judge things by the way they affect us.

To accomplish God's purpose, we are to respect all people, love other believers, fear God and honor those who rule over us - even when something doesn't seem good to us. "Honor all people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king." 1 Peter 2:17

Day by day with each passing moment,
Strength I find to meet my trials here.
Trusting in my Father's wise bestowment,
I have no cause for worry or fear.


No comments:

Post a Comment