Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Prayers for Dollah Kassim


I am real Lions Fan, one of those you see at the National Stadium shouting my lungs out for the national team, be it the Malaysian Cup in the good old days or the Tiger Cup in more recent times. Yes, I own a 'Die Hard' shirt. One of our football heroes and a personal favourite of mine Dollah Kassim has been in critical condition since the match against the Selangor Veterans on 3 Oct. If you would, like me, include 'Gelek King' in your daily prayers. I really hope that he will get well soon and wake up to his children staying by his bedside.

2 comments:

  1. The Malaysian Cup days were shiok...a pity we only have the S-League now. Boring. Even Fandi seems to having fun in Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But intercessory prayer has no effect upon the target...

    ReplyDelete