Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers' Day 世上只有妈妈好!

Today is Mothers' Day and I must agree; Mother knows best, they endure the pain of delivery and bearing a child. Being a Mom is a sacred partnership with God. "To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven." Ecclesiates 3:1

Genesis 3:16
To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."

Vist Gardens by the Bay: Tulips
http://www.gardensbythebay.com.sg/en/the-gardens/whats-on/tulipmania.html

Celebrate Tulip Day at Gardens by the Bay, bring your mother for a wonderful time.


Flowers are wonderful reminders to me of the grace of God in my life. Our Lord used lilies of the field to remind me of the provision of our heavenly Father. In His great Sermon on the Mount, Jesus talks about the lilies of the field, Matthew 6:28-29 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these."

If Jesus is concerned about flowers and birds, He certainly cares about you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment